Take a chance

Here's a little video that I love to watch when I am feeling a bit down about heartbreak.

link removed

I like it because it reminds me that no matter how sad things are at any given time, all it takes is the right sideways glance at the right time for everything to flip.

Hugs to all

Thank you for posting this, I loved it so much. I agree that any moment you could be doing the most random thing and the next thing you know something great might be headed your great.

Great Post!

Here's a little video that I love to watch when I am feeling a bit down about heartbreak.

link removed

I like it because it reminds me that no matter how sad things are at any given time, all it takes is the right sideways glance at the right time for everything to flip.

Hugs to all

If you don't mind me asking how did you come accross this video? I just finished watching it for the second time, its so good. I love the music and how they made it seem like not everything in life has to be planned out. I especially love the part when he falls out of the chair....totally priceless....ahhh love it makes us do silly things...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived