Feeling depressed today - is it the weather?

mca1975

Just a vent really, feeling quite low today, I dont know why as I was really excited this morning because we are having a party tonight. Im at work and can't wait to get out to get organising. Also I am hating on the weather, its raining, whereas it has been sunny the rest of the week

Does anyone else's moods get affected by the weather?

I think I am due on aswell, anytime soon, always get moody and low around that time.

Maybe its just a combination of being quite hungover two days ago, the rain outside, and being at work when I've got better things I could be doing... I was really moody with my boyfriend earlier aswell....

sorry, just venting....

Aaah totally know how you feel!

Same here!! I'm due on, I had last week as holiday and this week I'm stuck at work and it feels like a drag, me and my bf had had and argument last night, not a big one or anything and mainly due to my moodiness, which meant I woke up feeling upset, and now it's raining just in time for the weekend.

Yep, a mixture of little annoying things do this to me too, I feel your pain!!

x x

lol, its horrible isnt it. I thought why am I being like this, it's Friday, just got paid, got a party tonight, but still I'm moody!!! I get well low a week before I'm due on and very moody aswell. Oh well, I'm sure later on I'll probably be well happy after a few drinks!

Sometimes if my boyfriend does not share my excitement about something, it affects me for the day! lol. He is looking forward to later on but when I mentioned about getting a pinata excitedly, he didnt sound too keen and it peed me off! lol

Hope you feel better later too!

x

haha yep! Men can't say anything right when we're like this! God help them!

Hope you get that friday feeling when you finish work, listen to a couple of weekend tunes if you can while your at work this afternoon, that helps me sometimes!

Thanks! Have fun at your party! x

Archived