Makin my first move .. romantic?

Jabe

Hey ..I have a question about making my first move. well not necessarily that .. but say for example I was downstairs with my g/f on the couch watching a movie and I wanted to go upstairs to my room and felt she did too .. How would I do this without just standing up taking her hand and walking up the stairs. BORING!! I was thinking something like .. Cuddling a bit, then kissing .. neck, lips, etc .. Then taking her hand and chasing her up the stairs to my bed .. That way when we're there we would have already been started to get in the groove and it would be a lot easier to continue on to oral, etc ... That's my plan as of now .. Anyone else have an opinion??

Also since I can't have 2 threads one on page or w/e .. There's a girl that really acts like she wants me .. is there a for sure way to find this out .. I can't really ask because she's kind of seeign someone .. and I am too .. but I'm just curious to know lol .. and for future reference.. Thanks again!!

Thanks in advance

LOL

You will definitely keep it live by chasing her up the stairs...thats classic heheh.

Thought of maybe carrying her up the stairs? im not talkin like a 1950s sappy movie type carrying, im talkin, her legs wrapped around your waist, your holding her under her knees, and you're still gettin hot and bothered all the way up the stairs...just dont trip over your own feet...that might ruin it all lol.

about your second question.. im just curious as to why you really care to know? & lets just say if you find out she does like you, what difference will that make? i mean i know everyone has curiosity about who finds them attractive & stuff, but the only way i can think of for you to find out for sure is if you ask her straight out. i wouldn't really recommend it though, cause it could mess things up. like your gf could find out & ask why you wanted to know & all sorts of things could happen. my opinion is just don't worry about it. you got your girl & hopefully you are happy, so just leave it at that.