After the approach

G3LesPaul

Ok so I finally gained confidence in myself that I am not scared as much about the approach of girls anymore. (yay me)

But now the problem is, that I am scared that I won't know how to continue a conversation.

For example; I go to the mall a lot and there are many attractive girls there. I see some that work in the stores as well. I want to approach but I am scared that I won't know what to say beyond "hello, I am .... How are you"

Since they work there or carrying out there business, I feel nervous that it won't go anywhere after the introduction and she will get bored. (Although once I am on a roll, I am very fun

you know... girls do like to be social... especially when they are at work.. its like a little mental break..use this short time to just comment on something about the place or some product or whatever she may have her own views on it and be glad to share it with you... don't just start out like hi i'm .... let the conversation start off first... just talk about whatevers on your mind.. take it easy...its not the end of the world...

I'm of the opinion that if you meet the right person, ie. someone you click with fairly well, keeping a conversation going will be easier. It's not all on you - she should be making some effort to keep things going as well, and that's one way you can tell if she's interested. If she lets the convo die straight away and makes no attempt to revive it, she doesn't care. If she makes an effort to talk and bring up new topics, she's probably interested

Archived