Random sex questions about age

JiMmIyZ

Just a random thought, I'm 17 live in NSW Australia. Just wanted to know what is the youngest age of a girl that I can have sex with (pedoish I know, just a little confused about it). I've heard things like 3 year age of consent. That if there withing 3 years of me I can have sex with them but then I've heard that rule actually doesn't exist and so I'm just a little confused about it. Just for the record, not a pedo.... Likes milfs actually, fetish since I was like 10.

Just a random thought, I'm 17 live in NSW Australia. Just wanted to know what is the youngest age of a girl that I can have sex with (pedoish I know, just a little confused about it). I've heard things like 3 year age of consent. That if there withing 3 years of me I can have sex with them but then I've heard that rule actually doesn't exist and so I'm just a little confused about it. Just for the record, not a pedo.... Likes milfs actually, fetish since I was like 10.

Well... what is the age of consent of Australia? that is your answer...

Yeah I know, just was a bit confused by the 3 year gap, like someone who is 17 could have sex with someone who is 15 because there within 3 years of each other, just as law says that a 16 year old could have sex with someone who's 14 cause there only 2 years apart

Yeah I know, just was a bit confused by the 3 year gap, like someone who is 17 could have sex with someone who is 15 because there within 3 years of each other, just as law says that a 16 year old could have sex with someone who's 14 cause there only 2 years apart

I've never heard of the 3 year gap. If you had sex with a girl 3 years your junior, you would be held for rape. The youngest girl you could have sex with (according to law in NSW), is 16. Anything less than that, you're in real trouble.

Archived