A little advice

getting_on_ok

I really need some advice. My ex broke up with me. One reason was that we were arguing. And the main reason why is because she had an issue with staring at other men. She would do it in front of me even when I told her that it made me uncomfortable. As well as confining in another man and basically telling every one about our problems. When we would argue I would think about her staring at other men and in turn I would break up with her and then come right back to her. I think her actions triggered my insecurities. I thought it would work, and then finally she breaks up with me. I feel like crap right now. Why would I want her back when she did these things to me.

Staring for a long time for a long time. I don't care if you take a glance, but she was staring big time. It really hurt me. There was no comments

That's odd......I don't really hear bout girls doing that, mostly men staring at girls.

If you told her how it makes you feel and she still did it then it's probably better that you two broke up anyway because she's not respecting your feelings.

ehh sounds like she was looking around for something better.... u don't deserve that... smh.. thats what i do in my relationship.. what u do..don't look at anyone.. like u were good with her and whatnot... she sounds like she didn't appreciate you, and you need to find someone who will...

Archived