I give up...I can't do it

Hockey.Chick

I've invested my entire heart and soul into a relationship that I know is going to end. I love him more than life itself and I can't bear the thought of being without him.

Does this sound like a bunch of crap...because most people I have talked to tonight said it does. They all said I'd move on eventually. But I know I can't.

I've invested my entire heart and soul into a relationship that I know is going to end. I love him more than life itself and I can't bear the thought of being without him.

Does this sound like a bunch of crap...because most people I have talked to tonight said it does. They all said I'd move on eventually. But I know I can't.

No its perfectly fine to feel this way. I guess its normal infact it would be weird if you didnt feel anything..

But its also important to learn to control these emotions/mind chatter. Time is also a healer in every way.

I hope you feel better, Things dont always work the way we want it to. But doesnt mean you cant be at peace with yourself and find that kind of happiness again...and you will. Its just that right now, you need to get past the intense emotional rollercoaster....we're here if you need to talk.

I'm not about to immediately do anything...not today or tomorrow or even the next day. But the pain has become horribly overwhelming to me. So much so that I have been crying nonstop for 4 hours and I have to get up for work in hours. It's awful.

I tried calling the suicide hotline just to get some counseling and talk to someone, because after looking stuff up about it online for over an hour, I was convinced that the person who talked to me on the phone would at least be NICE. However, the woman that took my call wouldn't even give me the time of day. She was the exact opposite of a person that I would expect to be on a suicide hotline. It made me feel even worse.

I'm not about to immediately do anything...not today or tomorrow or even the next day. But the pain has become horribly overwhelming to me. So much so that I have been crying nonstop for 4 hours and I have to get up for work in hours. It's awful.

I tried calling the suicide hotline just to get some counseling and talk to someone, because after looking stuff up about it online for over an hour, I was convinced that the person who talked to me on the phone would at least be NICE. However, the woman that took my call wouldn't even give me the time of day. She was the exact opposite of a person that I would expect to be on a suicide hotline. It made me feel even worse.

I dont think you should even think of suicide. thats out of the question.

Forget that woman dont let it affect you further.

Try this- sit down comfortably somewhere and close your eyes and practice being in silence. No emotions, just be completely neutral. Try and not think about anything, although thoughts will still arise about him and emotions will be waiting to surface, just be aware of all this as it happens to you and let them pass... Dont fight it or stop them, just be aware.... Like its happening to someone else. And focus on the silence in your mind. It'll help you- guaranteed.

However, the woman that took my call wouldn't even give me the time of day. She was the exact opposite of a person that I would expect to be on a suicide hotline. It made me feel even worse.

The only one who can give you some relief is someone else going through this.

Not someone who has been to a class and is basically reading out of a text book, guessing what she is supposed to say.

i really understand how you feel.. its like talking won't help.. like nothing will.. maybe you should have a serious sit down with yourself and try to understand what is going on mentally and emotionally with you.. piece things together get a good structure going for how you can feel happy about life..

is hard to beat pain......and it is true that some people collect answers in the way that others collect questions...but pain is not constant....crazy king...attempt to control the future serves only to distort it......you are 23...i am 16....my life was a continuous failure.....I tried to kill myself and not once....I had 4 years to understand that suicide is not a way out.....life should be taken as it is.....error accident and chaos are sustainable principles of the universe...

we are the ones who make the difference.....either accept life as it comes ...either we give up....is our choice....but live will never look at us....it will continue the way it is....suffering....

Does the person that you love not love you back? Try thinking about what it would be like if he did love you and you were married. Would you truly be happy with him?

is not like that...that will hurt.....gotta pass over....let it in the past....go out with other people......try to forget ....coz...if you put her think about him...being married.....you let her dream about that.....my point is that dreaming will make her happy but waking up to reality will be painful ....take care

Archived