Orgasm - Another Dimension?

I experienced something new this morning while making love with my b/f. It's the 1st time anything like this has ever happened to me, and I'm curious if anyone else has ever felt something similar. We were embracing, kissing passionately,and other good stuff and I was feeling so connected. Our chemistry was on fire, our love was passionate,... it took me to another dimension, "suspended out-of-the-bedroom experience." It's hard to explain without sounding bizarre, that's why I'm wondering if anyone else ever felt anything like this...it was exhilirating. Let me know...Wow!!

Woobiegirl

Hi Woobiegirl!

Oh yeah...I know what you're talking about. You mean, when you're kissing, and all of a sudden, things just feel orgasmic right? Yeah, I know what you mean. I think that it's the warm air, and the romance. Perhaps, our hormones were working at the perfect timing! I know how it feels. That fealing is even better when you just get that 'high' after kissing your partner, when you're not even sexually engaged with them. I don't know, but that feeling drove me crazy. Passionate kisses. Wow. That feeling that you went through, is really rare for me. I think that it's a combo of feeling that lust for your partner, and finding him extra manly,EXTRA attractive, and seductive! I think that it's the atmosphere, mood, ambiance, and room temperature setting that adds to the enticement! I usually don't get off of those passionate highs, when environmental temperature is cold. The chemsitry just has flow in synced with each other at the right moment I guess. But, I know how you feel. Woobiegirl, enjoy it while it lasts! It's hard to find that partner, in which you find that 'perfect' chemstry with! Hehe!

Thanks mahlina, for sharing your thoughts. Yes, I think it was the combination of very passionate kissing, getting totally lost in the moment with my b/f who I'm so sexually attracted to and love deeply. It was really an overwhelming 1st experience. I even told him...WOW, I'm back...I left for another dimension, not sure where I went but I'm back...

Your right mahlina , someone special like that is hard to find and I'm definitely holding onto him.

Thanks again,

Woobiegirl

Hey woobiegirl,

Congratulations on finding yourself a wonderful man. Of course I already know him so I'm a little biased But I'm so very happy for both of you. You two hold onto each other and be good to each other. I'm thrilled about the passion and love you both so obviously share.

Wishing you peace and happiness always!!

avman

No Problem Woobiegirl!

Yeah! Hold onto Mr. Perfect! It's hard to find that person, who you find incredibly attractive, whitty, sexy, confident, and appealing. That's one thing that I miss about one of my ex's, his sexiness, hotness, good looks, vibrant attitude, intellegence, and humor! Trust me, that chemistry is incredibly HARD to find! But, I sure WISH THE BOTH OF YOU LOTS OF LUCK, AND LOTS OF LOVE! Yay! I hope to find that sexy intellegent man one of these days!

Good LucK Woobiegirl!

Mahlina

P.S.- Just remember to keep the romance alive! A lot of the times, those 'passionate' kisses should be savoured, and mostly cherished. I hope to find that special partner again one day. In which I come home from work to, to share those 'passionate' kisses with, over a nice candle lit, home-cooked dinner, with just the two of us! Gosh, your post really brought back memories. He was such a Hotty! Sexy, Sexy, Sexy! Wow! Passionate Kisses! Keep the Romance Alive! That's another thing, always keep on finding your partner attractive! Even though my ex did put on some extra pounds, I found his pudginess adorable. It kept me pretty well insulated! Okay...I will stop now...Keep the romance young and alive! Never lose interest in each other, even if your partner does put on the Extra pounds here and there (but not to the point of excess though), because that's called love. Accepting them for who they are! Always FIND that PASSION amongst each other! Romance! Romance! How Romantic! The Honeymoon doesn't EVER have to end! Just remember that folks! Rejouvenate those 'Passionate' Kisses!' Keep them alive! You go Woobiegirl! Yeah!! \