Are glasses sexy or not?

kevinm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed. I used to understand why people choose glasses>contacts till I tried it myself. My glasses kept getting greasy/dirty due to my eyelashes brushing against them or skin (sometimes). (I swear I'm not gross and DO shower lol).

Contacts are way better and the disposable ones are cheap.

Too bad I need eye drops to lubricate my eyes though every few hrs.

But ehh.. guys with glasses look cute too. I'm now ashamed to admit it but i like guys with dark rimmed ones too.

The ones with no rim or a thin metal rim just don't do it for me.

I am not able to wear contacts anymore b/c i got a scratch on my eye and now my eyes are really dry. I have to wear glasses all the time. I agree I feel pretty plain and unattractive when I wear them.

I have always worn the "cool" ones but i still feel less attractive.

Thinking about doing Lasik soon...

I am not able to wear contacts anymore b/c i got a scratch on my eye and now my eyes are really dry. I have to wear glasses all the time. I agree I feel pretty plain and unattractive when I wear them.

I have always worn the "cool" ones but i still feel less attractive.

Thinking about doing Lasik soon...

you shouldnt feel down about glasses at least you can see where your going!

wear them with pride!

Gah, don't be mad, but something about the pics is just so synthetically pre-made. Like women posing in various work environments in magazine ads. I agree with above posters about Tina Fey...I think she's unique, an independent thinker and genuinely awesome.

Aaaaaargh! I'm so mad! You do not share my opinion on the attractiveness of this person whom I don't know personally and have no emotional ties with whatsoever! I hate you! You will rue the day you crossed me on ENA! Revenge will be mine! A-HA! lol.

I think sunglasses for some reason make a girl that much more attractive but they're kind of a double sided thing because most girls I know wear glass of this size:

link removed

While I admit a girl might look cute in a pair of shades like those it does get annoying when every girl I run into has sunglasses of that size and it's like covering half her face....

Kinda hard to make eye contact...much less figure out what I should be starring at while holding a conversation with her.

Should I look at her forehead or pretend like I can actually see her eyes (trust me I've actually tried too lol!)?

There might be some people here who genuinely like the way glasses look on girls, but I don't think they constitute a large part of the population.

...this is coming from a (if I can state so, "pretty") girl who's been wearing rimless glasses for several years now. This isn't to say that I don't get attention still. Sometimes if I go to a club I'll get, "What are you? A sexy librarian?" BUT, attention is always drawn TO the glasses. It's something people have to see "past".

That said, I don't really care. If someone can't look past a piece of clear glass in front of my face, then I don't feel the need to bother with them.

When I was younger I used to be superficial that I would automatically disregard girls with glasses as unattractive, spinsters, whatever.

Then I realised, hang on, what makes me so perfect to decide that a girl is immediately classed as unattractive just because of an accessory that She has to wear to read properly or see the distance better? So I opened my eyes and realised that just like there are attractive and not so attractive girls without glasses, same goes for girls with glasses.

For me it is not so much that glasses are sexy in themself, it is more so that if the girl is attractive regardless, then She is going to look extra cute wearing them. In fact, the girl I am interested in at the moment wears glasses

Archived