girls bad at giving head?

Listen I, as well as many other guys out there know that head is great. But, what do you do when there's that one girl who just sucks at it horribly? I mean can you stop her right in the middle of it when she thinks that your actually loving it? Well I just got head from this one girl and it took her twenty minutes to get me to cum. Please post your replies as soon as possible because this situation has become a reality. Thanks.

How about guiding her with words and actions to what would feel good. To stop her in the middle would be really hurtful to her since she seems to want to please you.

Tell her what you like. Or go rent a video, watch it together, and point out things you'd really like to try. Be constructive about things, and both of you will reap the benefits

avman

I wouldn't feel so bad, you're just going to have to work on it I guess. My ex-girlfriend couldn't even get me to cum. She was the first girl to give me head, and so I don't know if I'm just unable to get off on that or what. She would do it for like 30 minutes too.. I don't know.

Since you seem like you know what you like, I would just guide her and tell her what you like instead of just hoping that she'll get the idea. She shouldn't take offense to it. Good luck.

Sexual advice form your partner is the best sexual advice you'll ever get. The other 2 summed up what I would say. Just a funny story .. My friend was gettin sucked off at a party one night and the girl sucked so bad he threw her off and finished it off himself.. harsh eh? lol

Definitely don't be afraid to give her advice on how to improve. If she hasn't done it before, it is likely that she is feeling pretty insecure about her technique, too, and would welcome suggestions. I have never given head, but the first time I gave a hand job, I didn't really know what I was doing, and was really nervous about it. My boyfriend really helped me out, though, by telling/showing me what he liked, which helped both my confidence and technique and his pleasure. Communication is always a good thing, and it will benefit both of you!