no reaction

ok so my girl came over today and yes! finally fingered her. it was my first time but i got no reaction outta her! it was so embarrassing. now that was her first time her geting fingered.she was very tight. 2 fingers hurt her when i was going fast. so please help me what can i do to make her get a reaction.me and her are going to the movies tomorrow and im gonna finger her there and shes gonna give me a handjob. please help me and tell me how i cant make it better for her when i finger her. i can get her wet but no orgasm thanks

she might have been really nervous. it might have felt good. ask her what feels good. also, you want to touch her clitoris too. that would make her feel good. the inside of the vagina typically doesn't feel that great unless you hit the g-spot. read about that. i'm sure you can find an article on-line. every women is different and likes to be touched in a certain way, so you just have to experiment. she might not even know what she likes yet if she's never been fingered or ever masturbated. begin by touching her clitoris lightly and try various different things. sometimes the sensitive spot is hidden underneath the hood and needs gentle touching- soem women like it fast, others slow. communciation is key. ask her if it feels good when you try different things. make her feel comfortbale, by encouraging her to communciate. tell her you want to make her feel good and let her know it's okay to let you know.

good luck!

my girlfriend never masturbated before thats why she was VERY tight. its embarrassing while i was fingerin her me and her where just talkin about random stuff and the first time she was jus very hyper and laughing her ass off about everything.i fingered her about 4 times and no reaction. damn finding her spot is hard any more suggestions? i told her to tell me what feels good tomorrow

she may get for pleasure by fiddlin round wiht ur clit first..rub nice and gentle in a up and down motion or u can go circular..make sure to cummunicate with her..ask her if it feels good or not..going in and out of the hole actually isnt the most arrousing feeling..keep it gentle...

have her suck ur fingers also ..it adds more lubrication!! i think that will be waaaay easier to find her gspot..lemmme ask u a question?

last time u fingered her was she wet at all? if not wetting it some will amke a tremendous difference..

pm me if i can help nemore k>

ok ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm u need to slow down. She is OBVIOUSLY nervous about this. If she has no idea about her own body (ie she's never masturbated) then you need to be very aware that this is unexplored territory and there is a very real danger of you hurting her if you are too rough.

The whole idea of fingering a girl is to pleasure her, not necessarily give her an orgasm, because orgasms are often few and far between in women, especially highly inexperienced ones. I'm sorry honey but by stickin ur fingers in her and jiggling them in and out or round a bout for a while isnt going to get the desired reaction. You have to do other things too, find her clitoris - give it a bit of attention, touch her breasts and nipples, and remember to listen to her and focus completely on her.

Also, if she's not takin it seriously.. ie: laughing and talking about other stuff, then there is a good chance she isnt going to come close to orgasm. Sounds to me like she really has no idea what is going on.

good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

OK i would suggest more sensuality. Talking about random stuff is not getting anyone in the mood for an orgasm. Try it with all the lights off, lying down, lots of foreplay, while kissing. Man, its way better the more romantic it is, cause girls orgasms are half mental. SENSUAL!