fingering

i now know how to finger but i dont know how long and is there any way to give her an orgasm?she never fingered herself before so i want to make it good shes coming to my house tomorrow. whats suppose to happen when i finger her? please answer me these little questions thanks

start slow like Emptysoul said.

don't be scard to get your own fingers wet, and than move slowly down to that area...move back and forth, use 1-3 fingers, or your whole hand if you want, remember to ask her what feels good, and what doesn't.. after about 5 min of that, bring your hand up to the top part of her vagina, and focus on that area, the "clitoris" to be exact...i think you will do just fine.

she is going to get pleasure from this, or should any ways, if it get a little wet or feels "sticky" it's totally normal, means your going good.

Also it's good sign that things are going the way you want them too, whatever you do don't rush into her with your finger(s) that would be uncomfortable for her,Remember the thing to do is to talk to her, ask her where it feels good, communication is where your going to get your experience.