I'm So Confused

A while ago I asked the guy who sits next to me (who is my crushes best friend) who he liked and he said he would only tell me if I told him. So I told him that I liked his best friend. He was like and started asking me if he could tell him. I was unsure but told him he could do it. So now my crush knows I like him and last week my best friend caught him looking at me. Since then I told her to tell me when he has been looking at me. So she tells me one day that she thinks he likes ME!!! Out of all the pretty and popular girls she says he likes me and I'm like OMG no he doesn't. So she's like I'll prove it to you and she asks two of my other friends if he likes me and after they watch him for a week they all think he likes ME!!! It's so frustrating cause I don't know if he is just looking at me cause he knows I like him or looking at me cause he thinks I'm weird. I'm just so confused and if HE DOES like me (which I highly doubt) I wouldn't know what to do cause if he does like me I would like want to get together or something. HELP!! If you have any ideas or advise please IM me!!!

~Me

hey welcome to enotalone,

maybe his bestfriend could help you, you could ask him whether the guy you like, likes you because he seemed like a very good sourse before so he could maybe help you out.

or you could just go for it and ask the guy you like out and then youll know for sure whether he likes you when you get your response.

hope this helps

~LJ =;

Wow, someone that was like me back then when I was 16. Listen, kiddo.. Guys at that age ARE confusing... Gotta tell ya, the older they get... doesn't go away.

I agree with just_smile... Maybe his bestfriend can help... BUT BUT BUT... you don't want to come on too strong. Guys that age get scared away EASILY.. Trust me.

Play a little hard to get, maybe coyly shoot a little smile at him, but don't be obvious. You don't want to come off like you are obsessed about it-- but I know your heart just flutters when he looks at you! Don't let people lead you astray--- make yourself a little scarce, but not like you're trying to avoid him.

Being confused does suck, honestly. Even at 23, I have a 33 year old boyfriend-- still confuses me. Play it cool.. Remember, PEOPLE LOVE RUMORS too.... just make sure that your sources are reliable ones and their not trying to string you up for disappointment or to be the brunt of a joke. I would hate to think all this was because their out to make a fool of you just because you're not as popular as the damned cheerleaders...

I'll stay tuned for any progress you might have...

Good luck, kiddo.

hey

wow thats great, PieLover, i dont think hell say no, im sure hell help you out, if the best mate didnt tell you who he liked then maybe you could bring that up as an ice braker, so its not straight into the thing you want to know, and if he did tell you who he liked then maybe you could talk about that, just as an ice braker. i really think he wont mind helping you out,

just go for it, you really wont have a heart attack, youll be fine.

~LJ =;