OK, so, there's this girl, i'm not gonna mention her name. I'm crazy about her, but i know it probably wouldn't work out, because at the end of school we are going to different colleges (although they're only 1 minute away from each other, all you do is walk accross a field!). I am really head over heels in love, and, i'm not sure if she is interested. We're forming a band, and she plays bass. She has offered more than once to play for us, but we havn't really got going yet, as we need a drummer. I gave her a single rose on Valentines day, she hugged me, and said she was touched. She cried in one of my classes, so, later that evening, i called her up, and asked her if she was OK. She said it was really sweet. Is she just fobbing me off, or could she be really interested? We have a different set of friends, but i really need her. She is unique, and unlike any other girl i have ever known. I don't want her going out with me on the sympathy vote, i need to know if she really likes me. I can see myself living with someone like that for the rest of my life. Also, when i got drunk one night, me and a friend called her, and her dad picked up. I told him to tell her that i loved her (i think!), and he said he would. The funny thing is, i thought she would be the kind of girl to talk things over, but she didn't even approach me. I feel i may do something really stupid if she just rejects me, or gives me the 'We can still be friends' crap. . . . .

The phone call was a no-no. Never call a girl you like, when you're drunk. (I know) It sounds like she does like you, try talking without getting serious or incorporating your feelings into the conversation, instead try making her laugh, and just bullsh** with her! The serious stuff needs to wait; And by all means- Doing something stupid will only make you look stupid! Take your time-