I dont really know where to start. I really like this guy, and have for 3 years, but I am so shy and never had a chance to speak to him. He has left school now but I still cant stop thinking about him. He asked me out many years ago, but I was too scared to say yes, my friends said he liked me for a long time but I was always to scared to talk to him.

I miss him sooooo much

The fact that he asked you out is already a good sign, at least he liked you allot back then. I'm a guy myself and our pride gets hurt sometimes when we're rejected. I know this is hard because I'm a little shy myself, but you have to tell him how you feel. Try to show up wherever he might be sometimes. If he participate in sport, go to the field or court and support him, I'd appreciate that if some girl did that for me, I'm sure he'd feel the same. You can try the more direct approach and tell him directly about your feelings and that you were to shy to say yes back then. We guys appreciate it allot if girls also ask us out. Just try to imagine that you're confident and not shy and just tell him. If he's says no thanks, at least you know and can try to move on. If he says yes........think about it.

Good luck !!

[ i know the feeling of missing someone u like alot. Its like ur heart is HUGELY cracked...and seeping right from the bottom of that crack, is an undying pain...in the form, and tiny shapes of "tear drop" as it seeps slowly from ur heart. Its a really empty feeling, that seems to get emptier as time passes, regardless of how much u try to fight what ur feeling inside...is that what ur feeling?

It really is hard to somehow get those feelings out if ur shy tho. The funny thing is...its so easy to talk to friends or even ppl of the opposite sex, but if u start likin someone, ur words and feelings some how get all tangled up inside and cant seem to find their way to surface...haha...(im tryna put it in a funny way to make u smile)

well sweetie, the best thing i can say is...write a love-letter. I find myself being truly able to communicate with a pen and paper, sometimes much better than i can when speakin to someone i care for. It flows easier, and im not under the pressure of my shyness being all in the way. If i dont send the letter right away, my shyness and "scardy-cat self" steps in, and i wind up throwing the letter away, thinkin its best to let it go. Thats just me tho...but dont do that to urself, by being shy it can make u lose out on something beautfiul...if its meant to be, that is... Im sure u can write down everything u feel, and get a love-letter to him somehow...letters can be a great lifesaver and first step for shy ppl...

try it! ...ok?

cookies