playing the game

kevin456

Wow have I come a long way in 9 months. After a difficult period for me immediately after the breakup, I made a decision to take action to encourage healing. I started working out, changed my hygiene routines to keep me fresh, whitened my teeth, adjusted my clothing style, and made a vow to start being more outgoing with the ladies. The effort that I put in is paying off now. I have changed myself for the better, in many different aspects of my life.

As for my ex, she got into another relationship about a month or two after she ended ours. I knew that she was going through the "honeymoon" period with her new boyfriend and anything I said to her would do me no good. I enacted an extended period of NC (around 6 months), and decided to improve myself. It worked.

I waited for the right time before I decided to break NC. I knew the end of the school year was exciting but also difficult for couples, so I decided to do it then. A few text message conversations (spread out over a period of 2 weeks) have put me in position to ask her out soon. Shes responding well and I can tell she is curious. She says things are getting awkward with her boyfriend, so I figure I can be the guy she jumps to after she ends it with him.

So now I'm "playing the game" of attraction and I'm lining up my moves. It's really a science when it comes down to it, and I'm confident in my abilities. Wish me luck fellow ENAers.

You may be better off posting in the Venusian Arts forum...

Congrats for improving your attractiveness and moving past the hurt of the break-up, but no-one here's gonna wish you luck in clinically putting pressure on another relationship, failing or not...

Why do you want her back so bad? It sure aint love... She had better be smokin hot for you to be this persistent.

honestly, i couldn't care less about their relationship because it burned out and is on the ropes anyway. plus this dude was a rebound. They had their fun, but now its my turn. And yes she is smoking hot.

Oh, well in that case, best of luck to ya

I do make the right assumption that this isn't as much wanting your ex back as much as it is wanting to do your ex?

Or do you geniunely want her back for keeps?

your senses are on target. i'm going back to college in september so im kind of hoping for a summer fling. is that wrong of me?

Only if you're doing it with the intention of hurting her.

Otherwise, not a problem.

Y'know, cuz obviously you needed my approval lol...

Archived