hi, my 5 month relationship ended just about 5 days ago. on the day of our breakup, she told me she never wants to speak with me again and left as if she will never see me or talk to me in her life. we broke up because my physical needs weren't being met and our physical bond was disappearing. i was concerned so i posted a note on enotalone and she found out about it...then dumped me... i sent her an email explaining my position in why i felt i needed some unbiased advice online but that i understand her position as well. i told her i understand if she never wants to talk to me and told her i will still pray for her happiness. we didn't talk for 4 days but today she called me saying she wanted to discuss the email. during the convo, she said she feels that it is fate that we met so she can learn more about the other person's needs and so that she will not do the same thing to someone else in the future. is she trying to suggest to me that she has become a better grl now? or is she saying that i was only someone that was fated to teach her more about relationships and there is nothing more that can happen since it is fate? then, she said she hopes i will meet a good grl and i told her i will. i also told her i hope she meets a good guy and she said thanks. at the end of the convo, she said shes happy she got the closure she needed and that she hopes i got the closure i needed. is she testing me to see if i'll respond saying "no please dont make this a closure" or is she really giving up hope for us? i do want her back in a way but i wanted to avoid showing her that im not over her yet and so i said i've gotten the closure i wanted....im happy i got to know a good grl like her....and then i told her she should sleep for work tomm and said goodnite. do you think she called bc she was using the closure and email as an excuse or bc she really wanted that to be the last time we talk.?

Hi,

It sounds like she is still very upset and angry. People say things they do not mean when they are dealing with a breakup.

From what you have said it was only a short relathionship, based on this I think you should except the what she has to say and start moving on.

Give her time and space, when she has clamed down and has dealt with her emotions she may see that she has made a mistake.

On face value she may never speak to you or see you ever again, so you have very little to lose. You can beg her and contact her but you will only push her away.

If on the other hand closer is not what she wanted and she was palying games she will regret what she said and may come back.

Try to stay strong, people often say things they do not mean, only time will tell. Its gonna be tough, even harder for her if she has made a mistake.

Take care, hope this has helped