He's gone

yellowcal

He left this morning at 4am for Alabama, and will be gone 2 weeks. I am a miserable mess We've been in a long distant relationship most of the time we've been together but it's just so different knowing that he isn't right there where I can get to him. We won't be able to talk during the day even through text and it sucks only chance ill get to talk to him is for a few minutes at night before he goes to bed.. Sigh.. It'll all be worth it once he gets back but Ugh!! I just wish he'd come back now. *cry*

Hey it's really not that bad. Think about all the women who part with their boyfriends and husbands who get sent off to Iraq for months at a time. Not only is there little contact but they have to go to bed each and ever night not knowing if their husbands will ever return home to be with them again. If they can do it so can you so be strong. Infact, endure this well and it will make you a stronger person and really make that time when he comes back that much better. In the mean time find support and keep busy with some good friends and heck read some of these forums if you get really bored at night.

Think about all the women who part with their boyfriends and husbands who get sent off to Iraq for months at a time. Not only is there little contact but they have to go to bed each and ever night not knowing if their husbands will ever return home to be with them again. If they can do it so can you so be strong.

and that is exactly why I refused to date or marry someone in the military..

Archived