Opinions Please

bebeblondie

I've posted about this guy before, anyway long story short I met him last summer and the last time I have seen him was Halloween. He still texts me on Saturday nights all the time to meet up but we never do (as a side note we've never slept with eachother) by the time he texts me I have usually made other plans.

This past Saturday i get a text from him in the late afternoon with a pic of fenway park and underneath it saying "greetings from fenway park" (by the way we are not from Mass. so he was away for the wknd), now my first instinct was that I had received that text in error given that me and him have never even discussed baseball and for all he knows I might not even know what the hell fenway park even is. I stll answered back cause I didn't want to be rude, so i just said "nice...you're in boston" he said "yes indeed" and that was it about an hour later i get another pic message from him and i said "nice" and he said "you know it" again that was it. I guess I'm just wondering if that text really was intended for me, I'm also sure he texted that pic to a bunch of other people. I just find it odd cause me and him typically dont have any other texts between each other, other than "where are you going tonight" lol, although we did text a lot when we first met.

I guess I don't have any clear cut question about this...just would like some opinions please.

When he texts you on Saturday and you already have plans, how come you never say, "I'm busy today, but do you want to meet up next Saturday?"

Anyway, sending a pic message saying "greetings from fenway park" definitely sounds like a text he just sent to everyone in his phone book...so I wouldn't necessarily take it as a sign he's interested in you.

However, because he texts you on weekends frequently to try and meet up, he also could be interested. That's why I really think next time he does you should suggest the next time you're available and ask if he wants to hang out then.

When he texts you on Saturday and you already have plans, how come you never say, "I'm busy today, but do you want to meet up next Saturday?"

Anyway, sending a pic message saying "greetings from fenway park" definitely sounds like a text he just sent to everyone in his phone book...so I wouldn't necessarily take it as a sign he's interested in you.

However, because he texts you on weekends frequently to try and meet up, he also could be interested. That's why I really think next time he does you should suggest the next time you're available and ask if he wants to hang out then.

I agree about the pic message, although I believe on the carrier we have you cant send a text to more than 10 recipients at a time (im pretty sure he has more than 10 people in his phone).

As for asking to meet up the following Saturday, he is pretty flighty, and I learned sometime ago that I can't make plans with him in advance, he is more of the spur of the moment type of guy, and I am not that type of girl, so that's kind of a problem.

Archived