Everybody hates me...

Gladiatus

I feel like everybody hates me. Everywhere I go people tries to humiliate me. I don't know why since I have never hurted anyone, I think. I tried different social-clubs and in the beginning they all went well. People were nice and stuff but then suddenly they begin to laugh at me and often it ends up with them humiliating me...

I don't know what to do. I just feel like everybody hates me and sometimes I wish I was never born...

Explain, in detail, a typical situation or moment you remember, where someone has done this. Include body language. Maybe we can pinpoint what it is....if its anything at all.

Ppl used to not like me very much bc Im quiet and shy. Everyone thought I was stuck up. However, I learned to communicate with ppl. I learned most ppl like talking about themselves so I ask a lot of questions (nothing too personal). Then, you will discover your own methods of communicating with ppl.

Ppl used to not like me very much bc Im quiet and shy. Everyone thought I was stuck up. However, I learned to communicate with ppl. I learned most ppl like talking about themselves so I ask a lot of questions (nothing too personal). Then, you will discover your own methods of communicating with ppl.

This is a problem I've had too. I am also very quiet and I've had people say I am unfriendly. In reality I am very friendly... I just don't talk much until I get to know people.

I learned most ppl like talking about themselves so I ask a lot of questions (nothing too personal).

I think this is a great way of breaking the 'I'm too shy, everyone ignores me or thinks I'm stuck up' cycle the easiest thing ever is to ask people about themselves and then let them talk. So long as you can appear interested convincingly and ask them questions that don't get too personal or offensive, they'll start to see you as someone likeable without you actually having to open up much

I think this is a great way of breaking the 'I'm too shy, everyone ignores me or thinks I'm stuck up' cycle the easiest thing ever is to ask people about themselves and then let them talk. So long as you can appear interested convincingly and ask them questions that don't get too personal or offensive, they'll start to see you as someone likeable without you actually having to open up much

Yes! It took me 26 years to figure it out but I did. lol

Op, some examples are...what do you do for a living? Then they will say and ask them how they like it, why they dont like it. Etc....just the mere fact that you are interested in their life, will make you likable.

Archived