Poetry-it's soooo beautiful

DaManiac

i agree the majority of people posting have something really goodn to say within their poems, i dont think youll find that mine are beautiful only there an outburt of emotions usually resulting in anger. i only write poems when im really down because that the only time i feel inspiration from myself it makesme feel relieved and a way of venting i guess.

kel

I haven't posted anything written by myself but ill share how I wrote one of the poems I made up for my ex. One night I was just lying in bed and suddenly I had a great idea so before I lost it I quickly sat up and found anything I could write with and on. After getting it all down I fell asleep and in the morning couldn't remember a thing about what I wrote until I looked at the scrap of paper I had used to write my poem. Now a days I actually keep a pad of paper on my nighttable so I can record any ideas I have for stories I sometimes write.

interesting, i think the poems are really beautiful even if it is angry because it captures you in that moment, and it seems like you can express every single thought and feeling in words... even if the poem doesn't make sense it is beautiful because it represents you. so neva_black_n_white i think that ur poems ARE beautiful, trust me... well at least to me they are.