a couple of questions please answer

hi! first how do u get a kiss on da lips to go farther as in french kissing or making out because me and my girlfriend are going to the movies tonight. last time we tried she went in for the french kiss and i went for kiss on the lips because i like to start of wit small kisses she didnt. also i dont know what to do about this this is bothering me what is the normal size for a penis? my girlfriend thinks im 5 or 5 and a half inches when im really a little over 6. if your a guy you know how humiliating it is. well she wants to measure me tonight i guess ill let her measure me but it bothers me how she thinks im smaller i mean im only 15 and shes 16. she hasnt had that many boyfriends her last one was in the 7th grade and we are now in 10th. she made out wit a guy in the 8th grade i last made out wit my ex last summer. well please help me and answer my questions thanks

im 6 inches hard. i thought that was a good size but im not sure. my girlfriend is so oblivious to hints that i want to make out i dont know how to give her hints. i think i have to jus tell her because she backs away after one kiss on da lips like we can do it like twice in a row then she backs off i really dont know how to get to her