How would you change the world?

If i could change anything i would ban or prevent all war, only calm solutions to situations would be allowed (through talking and negotiations), this is not the same as world peace because it would still allow political arguments and other fighting to take place. I would do this because too many lives have been lost in the course of history during war.

hmm...

my view is that there is nothing to change, i agree that those things are needed to be changed becuase it will make the world a better place. but what is the purpose of the world?

the purpose of the world isn't to give us a comfort is it? it is more like, the purpose of the world is to teach us something, give us some sort of experience... and i think that if we changed there would be no point

i would probably subtract greed, i guess i dont truly know why, but i think sometimes there has to be inperfections to actually see that it isnt perfect, if the world was perfect what would we gain, i dont know how to explain it, but i feel it.

so to subtract greed we probably would have less war and as said before a more peace based world etc, but i still think greed is part of it.

there are so many things to change and in itself the question can involve greed, i mean after the first thing we take away we'd want more and more perfection so i guess its a cycle, right?

just a thought

kel

If i could change anything i would change that damn life isnt fair rule that is all too true, i would make it fair so that you get what you deserve in life , no better and no worseso you woulod be happy if you deserve to be and if u are sad and depressed u could change that by being a better person and be deserving opf a good life.

• 2 weeks later...
By rewarding good ppl, and punishing the bad. These days good ppl die of cancer, murder etc. While the bad guys can get away with crimes and lead enjoyable lives. Wheres the justice.

bad things happen to everybody, whos life is better, someone who knows god is always there suporting them, or the person who doesn't believe or fears god. who will have the better death someone who has hated life or one who and loved it all their life.

if you never push any weights how will you become strong?

will you love and play for god or will you make god watch you suffer?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????