ok about 3 months ago i really liked my exboyfriend that i date for 5 months last year.any way i was so hopin to get with him.then i found a new guy that lasted over 1 month and now i have a new boyfriend and it hasn't been a month yet but the other day my ex that i was wit for 5 months said he is startin to like me again and now my feelings for my new boyfriend are leaving by the day and my feelings for my ex of getting stronger what do i do. i wanna dump my current boyfriend but i don't any1 got any advise plz i really need it.i really miss my ex and yet i like my boyfriend

why did you and your ex break up? Is that problem solved? Nothing anyone will say can take the feeling of missing your ex away except you.

You said he's starting to like you again, what happens when he starts to not like you again?

If you don't like the new guy it's really bad if you lead him on. Have you and your ex really broken up? Just do what you think will make you happiest and learn from your mistake if you make one.