music lyrics and children

lilsmc

hello parents and children

there is this research paper i am currently working on and i was wondering whether i could get a little help here.

i have 5 questions to ask so if you could please answer them, it would be very appreciated

1. what genre of music does your child(ren) listen to?

2. Do you notice a change in attittude or behavior when your child listens to a specific song? If so, what do you notice

3. Do you think the government, society and business should be more actively involved in the types of music that is being played or sold?

4. Do you think that parental advisory label on albums is helpful? Or do you think it needs to be reinfornced and or improved?

5. Would you say that a certain genres of music causes different behavior? Or is all stereotypical?

thank you so much!

hello parents and children

there is this research paper i am currently working on and i was wondering whether i could get a little help here.

i have 5 questions to ask so if you could please answer them, it would be very appreciated

1. what genre of music does your child(ren) listen to?

2. Do you notice a change in attittude or behavior when your child listens to a specific song? If so, what do you notice

3. Do you think the government, society and business should be more actively involved in the types of music that is being played or sold?

4. Do you think that parental advisory label on albums is helpful? Or do you think it needs to be reinfornced and or improved?

5. Would you say that a certain genres of music causes different behavior? Or is all stereotypical?

thank you so much!

My daughter is 4. Here are my answers:

1) My daughter mostly listens to country music but that's because mommy only listens to country music!

2) My daughter loves upbeat and fast songs as opposed to slow or ballad type songs. She loves to dance so that's why she likes upbeat and fast songs. She also likes to sings along which is adorable because she always gets the lyrics mixed up.

3) No, I'm not for big brother getting too involved. Parental warning labels are helpful when needed.

4) Same answer as above (#3)

5) I think it's all stereotypical. People like music for different reasons and that also applies to the type of genre that people like.

Hope this helps!

Archived