Im about to burst need to vent

Milkyvibes

i feel so frustrated with my life, i was happy before; i had what i want, i was modeling in the philippines, i was content... and then i got knocked up and have a kid and a husband now... i miss my old life, i miss the old me... i wanna go back to modeling, my weight isnt a problem... my stretch marks are the bigggest problem... and what makes it worst... my hubbys cousin is modeling for her multi-media friends in college and she thinks shes all that now, and parade it in my face! i hate this... i hate everything, i thought having a kid would make me happy, make me feel content and worth something...i never felt so low and unable in my life... i have sooo much dreams unfulfilled that it kills me to think about it... seriously.. i feel so worthless now... i know it sounds shallow... but put yourself in my position....

WHEN YOU HAD EVERYTHING IN YOUR GRASP, ALL YOUR DREAM EVERYTHING YOU WANTED... THEN YOU GOT KNOCKED UP AND DIDNT ABORT THE BABY... CAUSE "YOU WANNA DO THE RIGHT THING", CAUSE I THOUGHT "I HAD TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND ILL BE HAPPY"...... SO I THOUGHT.. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?????

This may sound crappy because I'm a logical dude and have no experience in marriage or kid life...but I mean, maybe try something new if you're not happy? There is no reason continuing something that you're not happy with. If you have the $ to go at modeling again, aren't happy, and have dreams to fullfill and can't do it in your current life, then you have to do what you have to do. THey have surgery for stretch marks.

I'm not trying to be inconsiderate or ignorant, just trying to help. I figure if you had been modeling you may have been well off and would be able to try again.

It is still possible to continue your modelling. If you want it badly enough, it can be yours.

Just keep in mind that modelling careers generally end pretty early because of the aging process. There must be something else you are passionate about???

I'm not trying to burst your bubble by saying this.

You're a mother now...that should bring you all the joy in the world. But since it's not, I would suggest trying new hobbies and see if you can find something you truly enjoy.

Archived