should I get involved or not

I'm 21 years old and never had a real girl friend,

I met this girl last summer, we just clicked straight away It was weird cause were both very shy, but I found her easy to talk to I never really told a girl about my feelings toward her before, and she tells me on how she feels towards me.

Thing is she's engaged to get married, I've kept my distance from her since I met her cause I know I should not get involed, but when I do see her she tells me how she carn't stop thinking about me, and dosn't know what to do, and even said once she never felt like this about anyone before not even her own boyfriend. I think the reason shes still with him is because shes to frightened to leave him as they've gone to far into there relationship.

I've never had a girlfriend before and a bit unsure about my feelings towards her, but I think about her every day even if I don't see her for months, I feel I would just like to hold her and be with her, (sorry for being Cheesey)

I know when I've had crushes on girls in the past it kills me but this is not a crush just mixed up.

Am I doing right not getting involved or not, I'm frightened if I do make a move and it does not work out I would have messed up her marriage plans.

my advice is don't break up a marriage. It is just not right. I am sure you will find someone eventualy, but its just not right to try somthing with an engaged woman. I mean would you really want to be with a woman that left another man for someone else. If she did it once she might do it to you later. Well thats my thoughts on it. I am glad to hear you havnt tried anything yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Get her to take a good long hard look at her reasons for marrying him. She has to look at it fro ma cold perspective, look at it logically, not emotionally.

Support her in any decision she makes, but make her look at her relationship. Chances are she may choose somehting that is mutually acceptable to everyone. She already has feelings about you, and is doubting her marriage, so the ball is already in motion.

She may just need some support and help gettin gout of her marriage and someone to see her through it.