signal to approach? For the ladies!

Is it necessary to have eye contact and a smile from a girl if i'm going to approach her? What if there is no eye contact and smile? Do I still have a chance if I approach? A lot of time girls look at me and I look back and they look away to the side or down. Is there time when a girl is interested but no showing it by eye contact or a smile? I never approach a girl that doesn't give a smile and I haven't receive any for a while now. Thus i've been single. I don't think i'm brad pitt but at the same time not the hunch back of notre dame.

link removed

link removed

(original Link above, some more helpful things)

I'm not a girl but that above link might help you... In determining if a girl is interested in you or not, body language says a lot about some ones emotions, feelings, and thoughts.

Read on and threw that material, it may help you out in the future...

I love it when a guy smiles; especially if he smiles with whit and charisma. I love it.

What if there is no eye contact and smile? Do I still have a chance if I approach? A lot of time girls look at me and I look back and they look away to the side or down.

If there is no eye conact and a smile, the girl might take it as a sign of unfriendlyness or bashfulness.

In general, when a guy smiles, he seems more polite, genuine, and has a sense of humor. It doesn't seem like he has a stick up his butt. Guys who appear uptight, just come off as snobs. But, in your case, you sound like a bashful guy. Some girls like that too.

Yeah, so the next time you try to approach a girl, smile, and have eye contact. It makes you look more charming and confident.