is it just me?

Say i'm walking down the street and I notice a girl walking towards me but she doesn't notice me or doesn't make eye contact. Do I still have a chance? I also assume that for me to have a chance, a girl must notice me or make eye contact. Is my way of thinking right?

Hi,

I agree with MrKawabata. You can't really say that you a chance with a girl when you don't really know her. If you like her and she lives near, next time she walking down the street try and make eye contact with her and walk past her (quite close) enough for her to see you. But apart from this what MrKawabata said you can't get any more unless your willing to make contact with this girl providing you want her.

Hope this has helped ,

- whitefang

A little more light and perhaps we could help ya a lil better.

Is she in any of your classes? Same grade? Do you live near each other? see each other anywhere else?

I mean since you are in the shy forum, I'm assuming you're shy to openly go up to her and talk to her but I mean.. perhaps you can initiate that lil step where you walk to the point where you almost nudge her.. she has to notice where she's walking (hopefully).