what do i do and why is he doing this?

xtiarax

Well his girlfriend has still been messaging me and saying that my ex has said that he never wanted to be my boyfriend and that he was using me the whole time. He also has said that i have been standing outside his house and i have not, also he told me that he as commitment issues and could not commit to me coz of that he told me in the first two months of dating, now she is saying that he is settled down with her and commited, and they have only been going out with him for a few months, i am now thinking that he lied to me the whole time, but it did seem true. Anyways he is always talking about me to her in a bad way and she is telling me what he is saying and i do not like it, its like he is always talking about me to her and i dont like it, but why?

I know i dated his mate which i have now ended, but ever since i started seeing his mate, he has been like this towards me. He gave the guy my name so what did he expect. I do not know why he is still trying to hurt me? I do not know what i am meant to be?

She appears to still feel threaten by you. Best ignore her and don't bring it up to any of your mutual friends. She (and maybe he) are expecting you to respond or react to it but if it looks like you are not even getting the messages it will get their goat. Ignore them, don't even read them just delete as soon as they come in.

Your ex seems like a jerk, you need to cut him completely out of your life. Also don't believe what she is telling you, he'll probably dump her within a year anyway and he's just telling her what he thinks she want to hear.

Archived