Where to meet people.

What is a good place to meet girls if ur alone and don't have many friends? I'm kinda shy so I don't have many friends and i'm kinda embarrass about it. I try not to let people know i'm lonely. Is it just me or do other people feels the same way?

Usually "groups" of friends tend to obliterate when one leaves High School, University, get married, or move to another place for work reasons.

I suggest to meet new people through a common hobby or interest that you may have (e.g. night school sewing or cooking classes). When you get to know someone, that could lead to knowing their friends, and snowball from there. I hope that helps.

I agree with MrKawabata.... Actually, the best place to meet people is to join a club or a sport... You might want to check out some co-ed sports like track or something... You can meet girls through that... What about the drama club, there's lots of girls in there? Once you have found a club or a sport, you develop a common interest among your peers, you have things to talk about, and even perhaps make some new friends...

I would say you really dont meet people. People meet you....I guess ....you always meet someone when you least expect it....when you are not expecting it.....The best thing to do is to make youtself look as interesting and good as possible....and eventually someone just might approach you or be interested in you.....-Bill

All good advice...

Have lots of interests... and meet people with similar interests.

You'll have lots of stories to relate with other people if you are just

living life to the fullest... and people want to get on your train and ride with you if you seem to be having an interesting life.

meet people at grocery stores, libraries, in line at the ATM, at book stores, museums, pick up sports teams, camping stores, hiking/walking groups, biking, church events, even karioke, clubs/lounges, card players, online matching etc.

Force yourself to say hi or smile to everyone around you until it becomes a habit that you can do without thinking twice about it...