what does my ex want

For those that don't know my situation: was with my ex for 5 years, she dumped me and we didn't talk for 6 months till xmas.

The thing is I asked her if there was any chance of us getting back together and she said we'd see how things go but since then nothing has been said and nothing has moved any further forward this was in january for me it feels like i'm being held back under some false hope we might get back together.

I know she had a two month relationship a month after we finished and was very much in love as i can gather the thing i want to know is what does she want from me? we both agreed friendship wasn't an option I'm very lost any advice needed

Move on, now don't get me wrong 5 years is a long period of time. However I think that her stating that, you'd see how things go instead of a yes or no answer is a sign that she's not sure what she wants. since you've been together for 5 years, there's a chance she wants you to always be a safe home base for her to return to when she's feeling down in life. But if you're post you mentioned that, she's cut off cantact with you, to me that's a sign that she's moving on, or at least trying to, and I think you should do the same.

If love is truly there, it will be there no matter what