Do I Say Something Or Keep My Mouth Shut?

I posted on here a month or so ago. I'll summarize my situation: My ex dumped me for a friend of mine after two years of dating. When he broke up with me, I had had suspicions that he liked my friend, and I confronted him about it early on. He admitted to it, but also admitted that he would not have told me if I didn't find out on my own. So they've been dating for a month. Now my friend had been dating her ex for about three years and broke up with him when they returned from a trip to Italy. Everyone knew that they were going to break up, so it wasn't a surprise. However, her ex doesn't know that she and my ex are dating. Her ex is somewhat friend with my ex. I don't know if I should tell him or not. I know it's not my business whether he knows or not, but at the same time I think he should know and that my ex and his ex are being cowardly by not telling him. So should I say something? Any advice would be appreciated.

How well do you know him for starters?. I mean, if he's a good friend of yours, you hang out all the time it would be hard to not tell him.

But, on the other hand if you aren't good friends the only reason I would tell him is if you feel she broke up with him so she could start dating your ex... he would have a right to know that. However, you said they were going to break up anyway, it wasn't a surprise... so it doesn't sound like she dumped him to be with your ex.

What a horrible friend you have (HAD I hope), not to mention your ex. You really don't need people like this in your life.... on any level.

I would keep quiet. This is your ex and your friend's ex now. If they've decided to form a relationship then that is their business and however they choose to be in that relationship with one another is also their business. If they end up being happy together then good for them. And if they end up being unhappy together, then that is their doing as well. That's how it should be.

• 5 months later...

I would talk. defenetly. Maybe I am in a mean mood right now, but I think if you feel like it you should tell him. After all you have been betrayed by 2 very close people, people that should have been nice to you instead of harming you.

It is not like you are doing something terrible. If he thinks your ex is his friend and he still doesn´t know that he is dating his ex, why give the pleasure of you telling him. Not to harm this poor guy in any way, but just so that he sees how respectful a friend your ex is! No matter who dumps who specially at the beginning it seems to be a bit senstive that people start dating right away and specially friends.

So there, a little vindictive on my part but, if I were you I would get that tiny little satisfaction.

-Reborn