hey my name is mike and i have liked this girl kristine for almost a year. it was love at first sight when i saw ur dazzling eyes coming into the classroom. ive tried a lot to get to know her. talk to her, smile, eye contact and much more but nothing worked. i made a nice poem and how i felt and she rejected me. She is the only girl i really like and i wish she would be with me forever. I dream about her and wen i think its real i open my eyes and i jus break down. She says i ask to many questions but i really wanna get to know her. if i ever had a chance with that girl i would be in heaven. i would make sure she would feel like a queen. i pray to god everyday that someday i will talk to her and she will love me....but it happens to a lot of us..can someone give me a solution to my problem cuz i like her so much i dont wanna give up....

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike,

sounds like you have really got a thing for this girl, which is good and you seem to be able to express what youre feeling - even better.

Although this quality is very important and much sort after in later life, you perhaps might want to ease the pressure off on this girl a little bit. Its good that you know how you feel and know what you want, however, being still quite young, you have to respect that this girl as yet, might not know what she wants and might feel a bit resentful if you pressure her into things.

Perhaps if you try and busy yourself with other activities, I don't know, go out with your friends more? go places? get yourself into your work a bit it might make it a bit easier to get a bit of distance between you. There will be things soon enough that will give you the chance to perhaps work with her where you straight away have a common ground to meet on.

At the moment... you think its possible she's a bit daunted by the fact someone feels so much for her??

It's gonna be hard matey, but I'm sure if you just give it a bit of time and a bit of space things will get much clearer.

CopeLand

I think she is possibly feeling a little bit overwhelmed and a little bit under pressure to deliver something. The easiest thing is to say 'no' when youre not ready for something or not sure about something, (though some people make think otherwise). It's all about feeling comfortable - in this type of situation, from my point of view.

How do you think she feels?

STOP PLEASE! dont fall in love with somebody u dont know. i can pretty much garentee u shes not perfect shes not all that. ok? well i know u like this girl and everything , but poems dont come till the relationship actually starts..!!! ya kno? that probley freaked her out.. i got a poem from this guy that i didnt know and he scared me away. he like gave me 7 poems a day it was scary!! dont do that .. write her a note tellin her u aint no stalker and dont be scared u just think she looks like a cool person to get to know..

Just leave it at that and see what she does..

and u know if she doesnt want to give u a chance then shes really not worth likeing..u know? u DONT love her lol. but i know how ya feel.thats happened to me before. he ended up being annoying and i regretted ever likeing him lol..well neways im kind abad at advice today for some reason. i dont know if its the weather or what..but lemme know whart happeneds

i think u should play a lil HARD TO GET..like do the eye contact..DONT smile at her..look kinda mad like she aint worth ur devotion or w/.e

see what she does..a lot of chicks like Jerks..but nice jerks..lol try bein a lil sarcastic.