Well it happened. I have been so heartbroken over my breakup and not able to work, eat, concentrate etc....I needed distraction. SO now there's Bob. Poor Bob, if he only knew what his role in my life is right now. And being so selfish and hurt right now I cannot tell him. What a witch I am. Help!

You just have to fess up to your actions. If you just used the guy, then there isn't anything you can do except tell him. The worst thing you can do is to continue to lead the guy on.

I do have sympathy for people's pain, but, sorry to say, I have no sympathy for people who do nothing but use other people. If you're having a hard time going through something I understand, but once you become so selfish that you use someone else, then I stop wasting my time worrying about you. Go and come clean and I'll have a little more respect for you, but I have no patience for anyone that will demean someone else by using them to wipe themselves off and throwing the person away.

Well,

I kind of agree and disagree at the time.

I think not letting the guy know he is coming after a LTR breakup is not fair to him, he should have the knowledge that he may be being"used" so to speak.

On the other hand, if you tell him, and he's ok with that. Then what are you using ? he could be using you in return. and if that is the case then aren't you both kind of helping each other ? It probably wont turn out to be the relationship of your dreams but if you both benefit from it whats the harm ?

I just think he should know some facts, but let him make the decision whether to stay or not.

just my two cents

im in the same boat with a girl.

Im gonna tell her the deal today.

Im looking for fun, sun and maybe some...well

Funny enough like Velkeria said, MANY people are in the same boat nowdays. I happen to know she split with her man in Nov so I know hes still on her mind just like my ex is on mine. Nothing bad about company if it benefits both or honesty prevails...

come clean, tell the truth and you will feel better and you never know....