Want to get him back...

I dated a guy a few times about a year ago. He broke up with me because he considered me too young. He encouraged me to call him so we could still be friends, but I thought of him as too egotistical, so we never talked/saw each other again. A few weeks ago, I ran into him at the store he works at. We talked for a second, nothing really special. Then earlier this week, I went back into the store and he approached me and we chatted for a few minutes. He seemed very interested in what I was up to. He told me he's gone through many drastic changes. We didn't make any plans for future contact, but I would really like to get back together with him. We've both grown up and matured a lot since then. How do I let him know I'm interested in dating again without making the first move? Thanks!

-CAshleyC

Not possible. If you want to date him, call him and ask him if he wants to hang out somewhere...lunch, movie, whatever...nothing wrong with "making the 1st move" if its what you want. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain at this point. game playing will never lead to happiness

good luck

dw