how can you tell if a gal's checking you out?

heenzai

when a guy's checking a girl out on the street, there's a 90% chance he likes what he sees. but i guess girls work differently. sometimes i saw girls looking at me and i thought they'r checking me out. i wasn't sure. they'r looking because i'm looking at them, or, they thought i look weird

but anyway how can you tell if a girl's checking a guy out ?

A girl is checking a guy out if there look at the guy is more than a glance. A smile is also a big indication. The girl will usually look at the guy up and down too.

Unless there is a look of disgust or she is laughing at you whilst looking...then she is checking you out!!

Hey, what's the other 10%? Is it because he is bored? 8) There must be a million other threads on body language but anyways...

As you probably know, females aren't as obvious when they are checking out a male. They mostly look at the face, chest, groin area etc etc. If they are say 13-15 years old they giggle with their friends and then her friends also look at the guy out of curiosity.

They don't stare like males do but they look, look away then look again (and if that ends with a smile, pssst she likes you!!!!).

Some can also go bright red but mostly guys do that. Remember that every girl is different, some are subtle and some are not so subtle.

I read that if someone looks downward to break eye contact that is a good sign. I don't recall the exact words but it has to deal with some form of politeness? If someone looks at you just once and turns left or right away from you and never looks back, thats a no go.

Also, I've read that a girl likes you when she flips her hair (when it's down.) She'll throw it off her shoulders a couple of times and maybe twirl her finger through it when your around or looking in her direction. She's trying to get you to notice her and look at her. She'll also bite her nails and things like that.