Feeling soooo ridiculous for asking!!!

bar35

I can't believe that I am feeling so indecisive right now with this girl, but here is the situation. We met online. Spoke last night,and planned a date for thursday. I am considering texting her now just to say hello, and when we got off the phone last night she said to me "you can call me again before we go out!" So i was originally thinking I would just call her on weds, but now i just wanna drop a text. the problem? never coming accross as desperate...hmmm..

I can't believe that I am feeling so indecisive right now with this girl, but here is the situation. We met online. Spoke last night,and planned a date for thursday. I am considering texting her now just to say hello, and when we got off the phone last night she said to me "you can call me again before we go out!" So i was originally thinking I would just call her on weds, but now i just wanna drop a text. the problem? never coming accross as desperate...hmmm..

im in the same situation .. have a date thursday night and i see her online on msn all the time.. but i think im going to avoid contact until the date. i prefer talking face to face i guess.

Archived