don't know what to think (put an update under replies)

moi

What would be your impression:

The girl you are flirting with is not at home on Valentines evening, she is not showing up where she usually does Sunday and Sunday evening isn't at home again. You have not invited her to any place on Valentines though. 2 days later this girl mets a friend of you and asks him about where you have been in the past few days.

Any sincere and straight answer please, what do you think when you read this. Thanks!

I think you are paying WAY too close attention to this girls every move. Its almost stalkerish kind of behavior. It should not matter where she is or what she is doing. If you two are not a couple (and technically even if you are) you really shouldn't be watching her every move like that.

Back away a bit and just let things come naturally. Don't worry so much about where she is every second.

avman

Just going by what you've told us, it just looks like maybe she just asked about where you were because she knew this person was your friend, and she was just making friendly conversation. There's no reason to read anymore into it than that, just going by this incident. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply by saying she wasn't where she usually is on the weekend. But, I have to agree with the others, you should stop paying so much attention to her every move. No offense, but it sounds obsessive.

Thanks a lot for the responses.....

That was the story from his point of view, sorry! but had to know if any guys would think that this is reason enough to not pursue someone any more. I am the girl here and it goes like his: (sorry again)

I was flirting with this guy for some time. He would leave me home and such (we are living in the same street so he can see if I am at home or not when he returns home) and we have been once to dinner. He did not invite me on Valentine's day. I went sleeping very early Saturday and Sunday so it must have appeared I am not at home. I wasn't going to that place Sundays for some time now but he does not know, as he was not coming on Sundays for a while too (I know from a friend that he came). Met his friend 2 days later and asked him where he is. He suddenly started not showing up.

Does he think I am dating someone else?

He withdraws like that whenever I look a bit less interested (am never doing it intentionally but am pretty sensitive too). I don't want to call him as he has not invited me on Valentine's and is not showing up for over a week now.

do you like him or not??? If you do and dont wanna call him because of the V-Day thing it sounds kinda stupid, he probably thincks you found some one else and forgot about him, talk to him and explain waht whent on and why you didnt wanna call him...

Sure I like him.

I don't like that he is not showing up at all. He should have come and ask me what I have done that weekend, in a casual way, if that is the problem.

That's why I wondered if other guys too would have reacted that way.

I repeat you should call him...If he doesnt show up any more ask him... Hey havnt seen you at that place for a while if he tells you beecause u werent theri bla bla bla tell him o I was a little busy that day man but seriously it sounds by what you said

I don't like that he is not showing up at all. He should have come and ask me what I have done that weekend, in a casual way, if that is the problem
That you want him shadowing u... Is this the situation???