My girlfriend can only talk about giving head to me

siefer

My girlfriend and I have been going out for a little over 3 months. She told me about a week ago that in the past, she's given head to some of her ex boyfriends and she's told me countless times that out of everyone she's been with, Im the one that she truly cares about. She text messaged me today saying I should come over and she'd give me head. I did come over and we got in her bed and we started making out and I fingered her. She told me I should take off my pants and I did. She started kissing my chest and going down, but then she'd kiss the bottom of my stomach and head back up again. She did this twice. I didnt wanna sound like an a-hole and bring it up, because I'd feel like I was forcing her or something, but I was wondering what led her to not do it? I was erect and everything and it was the perfect moment and she claims she's done it before. So, she really couldnt have been afraid or anything. I was also wondering, I dont shave my pubes at all and I was wondering does it turn most women off? please help me out here and Im sorry if I said things that might've not been allowed to be said on this site

Siefer,

While i am no expert on this subject, I don't think you should ask her about it. She will do it when she is ready. The only thing I would advise you to do is make sure you shower before going over to her place or anywhere else for that matter before you have her do it. I am not saying that is why she didn't do it, but it is just good advice to be clean. I don't like going down on dirty women.

It probably depends on the woman, but I don't shave my nether regions either and have never had a problem. Some women like to do it others don't. Don't force her.

Have you thought about trying Oral sex on her?

i wouldnt advise to shave it all off if thats what you think the problem is, id say trim at the most.

i dont see how it would have been too much of a problem because she couldnt have planned for you to have shaven and likely she would have experianced that anyway.

it seems that maybe she just felt uncomfortable, its not too bad to give a blowjob to a man who doesnt shave just sometimes girls stick away from deep throat.

so she didnt do anything to you after your trousers were down?

maybe she wanted to tease you not annoy you lol. just a thought.

i guess she wasnt ready.

kel