i like a girl alot but she has a boyfriend wat should i do?

Yeah, I agree, we need more information to farther fathom the situation, but I can tell you this:

Ok, this seems to be the same pickle I was in. There are 3 different approaches, obviously one being the best depending on the girl's personality and attitude or how her relationship is with her bf.

Approach # 1: You can tell her how you feel and just let her take things from there (not a recommened idea, but still)

Approach # 2: Start to hang out with her (as friends) and get to know her, if she chooses to break up with her boyfriend for you, so be it (which will unlikely happen)...

Approach # 3: In any situation you gotta tell the girl how you feel, then start becoming better friends, and when she breaks up with him, hang out with her as mentioned and then pop the big question (ask her out on a date)...

Ok, so they are all relatively the same, want a different one though? You can beat the living *beep* out of him and make passionate love to her... LoL, definetely not a good idea but atleast there is more variety. I don't know what else to say, if you give us more information we will get a better idea of how things are... I hope everything works out and wish you the best of luck!