Shaving - bumps, rashy, itchy

ghost69

i recently changed to mach 3 turbo (used mach 3 before) and i'm not sure if it's the razor or what, but i'm so itchy in the shave areas. doesn't seem to affect my face at all, but my chest and arms. it's like i'm really really dried out.

any other guys or girls experience this? i read about some oils and such to try, but i think i just need some aftershave type products or some other home remedies that stop the itching, rashy type feel. and don't say alcohol, i know that is the worst.

Personally, I use a q-tip and some alcohol to clean the blades everytime prior to shaving (disinfect). I use shaving cream for sensitive skin. After I shower I use Aveeno lotion on my face(SPF). This works for me. You might have different type of skin than mine. I don't shave my chest or arms. If you are dried out, buy some body lotion. I use Lubriderm daily Moisturizer...

link removed

I don't know about aftershave products. You can go to link removed they can probably reccomend you a good aftershave. Also, they have great shaving tips. You will have to look around to look for this on their site. You can't go wrong.

Good luck!

gee

Tend Skin. Pricey but works good in sensitive areas.

My legs always itch after I shave them, so I use a body wash while still in the shower afterwards for extra dry skin, then follow up with lotion/ moisturizer. I like the oil of olay for dry skin, but I know there are more manly ones that won't make you smell like girl

Tend Skin. Pricey but works good in sensitive areas.

My legs always itch after I shave them, so I use a body wash while still in the shower afterwards for extra dry skin, then follow up with lotion/ moisturizer. I like the oil of olay for dry skin, but I know there are more manly ones that won't make you smell like girl

oh yeah tend skin. i used to have some when i would get waxed. lol, so, when do you use the tend skin? after you shave before getting showered up?

I usually use any type of soothing lotions after waxing, now I'm using Dream Cream from Lush, it has soothing essential oils, tea tree and such; I think it's excellent. I've also used Tend Skin and it gave me good results, but I honestly didn't like the way it smelled and it's not very easy to apply, but it is good. Now I use princereigns' serum, it has a good smell and it's much easier to apply. You might want to try out the tend skin first.. Good luck!

I usually use any type of soothing lotions after waxing, now I'm using Dream Cream from Lush, it has soothing essential oils, tea tree and such; I think it's excellent. I've also used Tend Skin and it gave me good results, but I honestly didn't like the way it smelled and it's not very easy to apply, but it is good. Now I use princereigns' serum, it has a good smell and it's much easier to apply. You might want to try out the tend skin first.. Good luck!

cool, thanks. i actually used to use tend skin a while back. i forgot about it.

Archived