even though shes gone, i cant seem to let go! HELP!

My wife and i have a little baby girl and she is devorcing me. I've tryed to reason with her but she says it's over. I asked her if we could even be friends. She said she'll be civil because we have to deal with our daughter but as far as her and i doing anything together forget it. She said i pushed everything to fast and she wished she would of stopped our relationship before all this happened. I just don't know how to let go. She even cuts me down now to make me mad, but i try not to show her how bad she hurts me. Her mother pays almost all her bills and helps her in every way. But her mother wishes she would stay with me but my wife don't want to hear it. I feel shes spoiled but who am i to judge. Oh by the way i'm 43 and shes 37 years old. We were together for one year before all this mess happened. I feel so lonley with out her and her family. She also has a 4 year old from a previous relationship. Please somebody tell me how to handle this mess because i'm lost. Take care

Sadly, you can not make someone else do what you want. They make their own choices. The only advice I can offer to you is marriage counseling, but she would have to be open to that. Perhaps you can persuade her to go to counseling with you for the good of your child. Let her know that even if it can't save your marriage perhaps it can help the two of you communicate better so that you two could raise your baby in a healthy environment even if separate. I am really sorry for the pain you are going through and wish you the best of luck.