Problems with orgasm

I have a problem with orgasims ... I always have the problem of having to go pee when we are having sex then i just try and hold it....I have heard that is normal.. but I dont think I have ever had an orgasm...

I dont know what to do ... I really want to have one....

any ideas anyone??? Any help would be great...

That is your g-spot orgasm all ready for you to let go of it. Lots of fluid will come out but that is normal and it isn't pee, it isn't stinky, right. For me, I find that it is easier to come that way when I'm on top. Having a vibrator down in just the right place helps alot too. I hope that wasn't too much information. Sometimes I get carried away.

But after sex I go to the bathroom and pee.. it comes out just as much as urine.. Dont want to let go of the and pee my bed or my husband..... lol Replay to this ------------------------------------------- >If you have let your urine go before you start to make love, go to the bathroom first, then that pressure that you are feeling is your orgasm...so relax, take it slow and let it go

I agree with Sister Lynch, that peeing feeling is normal, Angel Eyes you are so lucky, it is a good indication that you are probably a squirter. Next time your have sex pee before you begin then when you get the sensation that you need to go, push down and your orgasm should arrive possibly accompanied with an ejaculation. Don't worry the ejaculate fluid is not pee. Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Question is, do you want an orgasm or not? It seems you do, so if it reaches the point where you feel like peeing, just pee and maybe you'll orgasm, too. Some woman actually do pee when orgasming...it's called female orgasmic incontinence, and some have female ejaculation which can seem a lot like peeing. Nothing to be ashamed of, maybe that's just how your body works. Put a towel down and don't be afraid to get damp. Sex is messy. Just make it worth the mess!

• 8 months later...

Okay, here's my issue...I recently decided to buy a vibrator since I haven't been able to have an orgasm, yet I've had little results. I started to tighten and then loosen my mussles while stimulating my clittoris. Finally, I did seem to release fluid, although it felt relaxing it wasn't a great overcoming sensation as everyone talks about. I continued to do that multiple times with the same result where it got a lot of fluid and i needed to do it in the shower to avoid the mess! I know I emptied my bladder beforehand but i'm not sure if it was any pee that may have been left or vaginal fluid from an orgasm. Let me know what you all think. Thanks