How do I ask her out

Loge212

She and I are both 16. I've never asked anyone out before but she has dated a couple of guys before now. I met her on our cross country team and ive known her for about a year and a half. I only started actually talking to her a couple of months ago. I don't have her number and I've never hung out with her but we have one mutual friend who is very close to both of us. She acts like she likes me and I think she would say yes but is just waiting for me to make a move. Problem is that I am not exactly a social butterfly and I don't really know how to spring the question. And when I do ask her out I don't whether to ask her to hang out sometime or to literally say 'will you go out with me?'

She and I are both 16. I've never asked anyone out before but she has dated a couple of guys before now. I met her on our cross country team and ive known her for about a year and a half. I only started actually talking to her a couple of months ago. I don't have her number and I've never hung out with her but we have one mutual friend who is very close to both of us. She acts like she likes me and I think she would say yes but is just waiting for me to make a move. Problem is that I am not exactly a social butterfly and I don't really know how to spring the question. And when I do ask her out I don't whether to ask her to hang out sometime or to literally say 'will you go out with me?'

I'd probably suggest askin her to hang out sometime, kinda make it less 'with the guys' type of hanging out though.. You know, see if she wants to go to a movie sometime or something? That's me, though. lol.

Talk to her. Tease her a bit. Then "hey what's your number I'll hit you up some time so we can kick it". That's all you gotta do. If she's not interested you'll know and you can thank her for not wasting your time. If she is interested boom go for it. Feel the fear, do it anyway.

Archived