boyfriend having erection problem

Tulip 128

For the past couple of days my boyfriend hasn't been getting erections. We first noticed it when we were having sex. He gets hard, but not as hard as normal. He's noticed over the past few days that he hasn't been getting any erections throughout the day. I'm not a guy, so I don't really know how it works, but he's told me that you get random ones throughout the day even when not sexually stimulated. He can't remember getting any. Even when we are fooling around, or I'm giving him a blow job, he doesn't get very hard. He can't seem to give himself one either by masturbating. Just wondering if anyone can help us out with what could be wrong.

BTW, he's only 26. Doesn't have any health problems, that he knows of. We have a very healthy sexual relationship.

I'm not a guy, so I don't really know how it works, but he's told me that you get random ones throughout the day even when not sexually stimulated.

That starts happening less and less as a guy gets older. I wouldn't be as concerned about this part.

Even when we are fooling around, or I'm giving him a blow job, he doesn't get very hard. He can't seem to give himself one either by masturbating.

This is a different story. Is he a smoker/drinker? Started taking any medications? Under a lot of stress?

He's not a smoker, or a drinker. No medications at all. I just started a new career this week, so he's been stressed and worried about how I'm doing with that. I realize that as guys get older they get less erections throughout the day, but he's only 26, and as of a week ago he was getting between 5 - 10 a day.

I just started a new career this week, so he's been stressed and worried about how I'm doing with that.

Did this all coincide with your new job? If so then I'd attribute it to stress. If not, then it's probably time to check with his doctor.

Stress can completely kill sexual performance in both men and women.

When i hit 26 i started having erection problems, my mind state was just that i felt i was getting old and feeling stressed about losing my job so most likely i would say that it is down to hitting a certain point in your life, my body ajusted to the change and now i am glad to say i am hard as a rock ........... on a good day, dont know if this helps but this sounds similar to my problem i had im abot to hit 27 and have my labido back

Archived