It's so hard to deal...

...when there's no closure. I hate that he wont just tell me straight up it's done with us forever. I've given him so many chances at an easy out, and he just blames stuff on me, but no..."it's done, or Ive found someone else, or move on I have"...why?? Why cant he just say it and give me the closure that would help me move on so much easier?? It just hurts, and Ive been NC for a good two and a half weeks. Good, but it just feels like it wont go away.

...when there's no closure. I hate that he wont just tell me straight up it's done with us forever. I've given him so many chances at an easy out, and he just blames stuff on me, but no..."it's done, or Ive found someone else, or move on I have"...why?? Why cant he just say it and give me the closure that would help me move on so much easier?? It just hurts, and Ive been NC for a good two and a half weeks. Good, but it just feels like it wont go away.

I've been there and still am. Having no closure sucks, but no point in beating a dead horse. You have to accept it's never going to workout. Even if he tells you, you may not even accept it. Don't break your heart over and over. You just need to accept it's done. As hard as it may be, closure comes through NC. You accept that you don't need answers, although you may want them, they are just a want.

Archived