Is he jealous???

My ex boyfriend and I have had a few encounters over the past few months since our breakup. He told me he would probably ask me out again, but then things started to get crazy so I figured that I was just being cheated anyways and moved on. I am now with my ex's friend. My ex keeps telling my boyfriend that I am a sl*t and stuff like that and its really making my boyfriend mad. My ex was the only person I ever did anything with, so I don't know where he's getting all this from. Anyways, my ex did this to another boyfriend of mine, and they got into a fight. Now my ex is going out with a girl that I really really despise. A couple people have told me they think my ex is jealous, and I have thought about that too, but I'm not so sure. One time I gave him a really dirty look when he was talking to my boyfriend and he looked kind of hurt. What are the signals that a guy is jealous? Does he try and cause trouble for your relationships and say nasty things about you? I'm just so stuck between thinking that he just really hates me or if he's trying to get my attention. And if he is jealous...how do I go about treating him cuz I still kinda have feelings for him.

• 3 weeks later...

Your ex is Jealous.You could try talking to him about what hes doing.By him going out with a girl you dont like and he probably knows you dont like her hes trying to get back at you.Theres not much you can do about it.He proabably doesnt even like the girl tho. You shouldnt even be worried about him though, it sounds like you already have a great guy and im sure hes worth it.Get your ex out of your life for good!!

Good Luck- Foolishpleasure8