How Can Any Relationship Be Real If

ladyluvr

your SO is already seeing someone before you are split up and then things do not work with that one and in less than a week you are already meeting someone else? If you are bouncing from person to person so fast and easliy can you really expect any relationship to last or be real? Also can you develope feelings for someone after only meeting them face to face one time? Wouldn't the dumpee need any kind of time to get their own life in order and to feel good about themselves or is this kind of person just after the attention and mistaken that for feelings of love?

your SO is already seeing someone before you are split up and then things do not work with that one and in less than a week you are already meeting someone else? If you are bouncing from person to person so fast and easliy can you really expect any relationship to last or be real? Also can you develope feelings for someone after only meeting them face to face one time? Wouldn't the dumpee need any kind of time to get their own life in order and to feel good about themselves or is this kind of person just after the attention and mistaken that for feelings of love?

Sounds like it.

They are going through a rough time and dealing with it by needing validation from other people.

Is your ex doing this?

IMO anyone that can go from person to person is just looking for the attention. It maybe that their self esteem is so low that they need to make themselves feel better by getting as much attention as they can. They also can be confusing that attention as love which can make for some real problems in any relationship.

Is your ex doing this?

I guess this is what she is doing. She meets a guy and then he dumps her and within a week she has alread ymet another guy that after only talking a few times she met face to face and is already really into him. I waited 8mo before I even thought about looking for someone else but in that time she has gone from guy to guy to guy. The only reason I am asking is because we are still friends and I care about her. I am worried she is hurting herself in the long run.

I guess this is what she is doing. She meets a guy and then he dumps her and within a week she has alread ymet another guy that after only talking a few times she met face to face and is already really into him. I waited 8mo before I even thought about looking for someone else but in that time she has gone from guy to guy to guy. The only reason I am asking is because we are still friends and I care about her. I am worried she is hurting herself in the long run.

Well, she really isn't yours to worry about.

Frankly, I'd get angered if an ex tried to tell me how to date. I'd stay out of it.

Archived