I TOLD A GIRL WHO HAS A BF MY FEELING. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT

OK guys, i like this girl alot and she has a bf. If u guys read my previous posts then u will understand the story.

I like this girl, she's been studying with me for few months. I have a crush on her but she got a bf. However, her bf is coming back to his country for good and they are from the same country. That means forever. So i've decided to tell her my feeling and things turned out to be ok. She didn't react the way i expected. Instead she smiled and looked a bit shy then she said thank you but she said sorry and would like me to be her friend. I said ok but u guys know that i won't give up that easily. I asked her whether i could ask her out sometimes for dinner or movie as friends, she said yes. So i feel she is the one and i want her so much. After that we spent nearly 4 hours sitting outside and talked about everything. But i don't know how to impress her cos she told me before there was a guy like me asking her out but she didn't like him even though that guy treated her nicely. That makes me feel nervous cos what if it happens to me and she doesn't like me. I asked her whether i could give her a hug and a kiss on her cheek, she refused me. She is a traditional girl but she stays with her bf in the same room. DAMN!!!!!! SHE IS SO LOYAL.

So i'm asking for ur advices. Should i stick to her or should i stop? How can i impress her and make her like me? I know it is gonna be tough but i'd like to try and even though i might end up getting hurt.

Plz post some advices for me. I'm really depressed cos one thing i'm sure i'm in love now.

Hey dude..I'm in the same boat. The only thing you can do is to be her friend. Don't push her. You will have to go out with other women but don't tell her about them. You must lower your expectations for the time being because there are no guarantees with this girl. Keep hanging in there because you don't know what will happen in the long run. She will either a) Marry him or b) Breakup Either way it goes, you must be prepared to handle the situation. I know it's painful and if it's too painful, you will have to distance yourself away as I had to do. In time, you will realize that there are other good possibilities for you out there and she will be an option but not an overriding one in your life. If and when she comes back, you will be prepared to discuss it with her. If not, then she doesn't rule your mind and your world and you will be prepared to move on in the event that she never breaksup with the boyfriend. The worst that could happen I guess is that she could marry him and invite you to the wedding at which point, do you swallow your pride and go or do you just cut your losses. It depends on how much you value the friendship.

BEX

Thanks for the responses. I appreciate the advices u guys gave me. Well i'm kinda ok now but still i miss her alot. Today is the valentine day, she and her bf have gone out for fun. They took a trip to blue mountain in sydney if u know where it is. I'm so sad but nothing i can do now but wait for her.

I understand ur suggestions that u guys gave me that i should stop but plz undertand my feeling as well cos it is not easy to forget the one that u love so much. I want to hang on there for a while and see how things go cos i'm sure when her bf has gone back, i'll see her more often and who knows god will favor me.

When i told her my feeling, she was bit shy and she smiled. I guess she likes me to be friend. However in some ways, i think she likes me as well but only likes talking to me. It doesn't mean anything i know but i keep hoping that she might have a slight crush on me but i'm not really sure.

One more thing, i'm same age to her and she said she preferred a guy who is older than her cos there was a time she said she wanted to get married when she is 23 and now she is 20 already, her bf is 26, that bastard really makes me mad cos he is too old but gets the girl too young like that. OMG u guys think with the next 3 years, will i be able to get her or not? Time is running short now.

Hey Bex, u said u liked a girl before then did u succeed getting her or not? Or u just got away from her? She was loyal to her bf too much right? Well time will tell, pal!!!

It is hard to get her but once i get her then nothing can separate us cos she is loyal and traditional. I love her so much.

Thanks guys

• 1 month later...

i must agree with swanton, good job.Im in the same situation but mine is a little worse, her boyfriend is my close friend.I hooked them up so she can be happy, so yeah.The pain is unbearable and i cant hold it back.Id rather die, but im barely hanging in.So good luck pal.

• 2 years later...